Find Amazing Remedies to treat Melasma.
Lemon Juice – Lemon juice is the best approach to cure Melasma. Its Vitamin C segment enhances the stains and peels off the external layer of the skin. Apply the lemon juice on the affected area and gently massage for a couple of seconds and leave it for 10 minutes on the skin and rinse with normal water.
Cereal for Melasma– Blend the mashed cereal with honey and make a paste. Spread this mixture on the affected skin area and rinse off with water.
Castor Oil- Moist cotton in the castor oil and apply directly to the affected area.
Cucumber– Cucumber hydrates your skin and keeps it shiny. Apply cucumber juice on the pigmented area and wash it off after 30 minutes.
Sandalwood Powder with Rose Water– Make a paste of sandalwood powder with rose water and apply over your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off with water.
Papaya mask for Melasma treatment– Papaya known for its flexible properties. Take 1 slice of papaya and make a paste and apply over face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Olive oil for Melasma Treatment – Massage the affected area with olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Clean your face with a hot towel.
Treat Melasma with Authentic Product
Tri-Luma is one of the most commonly used product for Melasma treatment. Tri-Luma cream is a unique triple combination for the short term (8 weeks) treatment for dark spots like melasma, it is a prescription medicine to treat the condition. Tri-Luma cream should always be used in avoidance of sun exposure. It lightens the Melasma completely with proper use. Triluma cream buy online to save your pocket.
How to apply Tri-Luma Cream
To use this medicine correctly, follow the below-given steps to achieve the results:
- Apply Triluma cream at night at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Put a small amount of Triluma cream on your fingertip. Apply a thin coat on the affected area and it will help the treatment.
- Rub the cream lightly on your skin. The cream will become invisible almost at once.
- Keep the medicine away from the corners of your nose, mouth, eyes and open wounds.
- Read the leaflet carefully before applying it to your face.
- Do not apply too much Triluma Cream as it may irritate your skin.
- Do not cover the treated area with anything after applying the cream.
- During the use of Tri-Luma cream, you may experience redness, burning, dryness, itching and if your skin gets too irritated stop using the product and contact your dermatologist.
Triluma cream buy online at great discounts from Onlinegenericmed.com. Melamet Cream 15gm is another best option to treat melasma skin condition, it is a prescription medication and is considered as one of the safest ways to treat melasma problem by many dermatologists. Like Triluma, Melamet Cream also fades away skin dark spots, swelling, redness and other signs of melasma. Melamet cream also provides nutrition to the skin.