Careprost is an ultimate solution for the treatment of hypotrichosis in adults. The ophthalmic solution is highly beneficial in treating the problem of inadequate and thin eyelashes. By making them longer and darker. The eye drops to enhance the look of your eyes by giving them appropriate volume and length. The medication is extensively used to treat patients with open-angle glaucoma. Bimatoprost is the active component present in the ophthalmic preparation and is responsible for lowering intraocular pressure (IOP) in glaucoma patients.
Patients who are suffering from hypotrichosis use careprost to grow their lash strands longer and darker. Bimatoprost in hypotrichosis patients works by interrupting the normal eyelash growth cycle and arresting it in growth phase thereby lengthening the eyelashes. On the other hands in glaucoma patients, it augments the flow of aqueous humor from the eye, which subsequently lowers the IOP.
The ophthalmic solution is accessible in the dosing strength of 0.03%. For successfully enhancing the growth of lashes and alleviating the IOP and treating open-angle glaucoma, it is necessary to use it correctly and appropriately.
Speed up eyelash growth with Careprost
Take a drop of Careprost solution on the applicator brush and apply to your upper lashes. You must close your eyes for a few seconds and repeat the procedure on the other eyes as well. Avoid direct contact with eyes, nose, and mouth. If the solution drops anywhere on your face, immediately wipe out the area with the help of tissue to avoid the unwanted hair growth.
If you want to use it for treating your eye condition, open-angle glaucoma, tilt your head back and pull your eyelids with your clean hands and insert a single drop into the affected eyes.
Some adverse effects that are likely to occur with the use of Carepost Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution are itching, redness in the eyes, excessive watering of the eyes, burning sensation, and the feeling of having something in the eye
Follow the tips while using Careprost eye drops
- Do not use Careprost Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution with other eye medications.
- Make sure you remove your contact lenses while using the ophthalmic preparation.
- Careprost users are advised to wait for at least 15 to 20 minutes before reinserting the contact lenses after using the medication.
- Be careful while using the product during pregnancy. Also, exercise caution if you are a nursing mother, senior women, and children.
- Anyone who is under the age of 18 years should discuss the ophthalmologist about the risk and benefits of using Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%.