Is hair loss from diabetes revocable?
To some extent yes, it is. This is only possible if the patient takes care of a few things, like manage the blood sugar level, avoid stress, taking proper medication, etc.
To understand this further let’s check a few things:
- A healthy diet can do wonders in our life. To stop or slow down the hair loss, one must take a healthy diet full of fruits and green vegetables which can help in controlling the blood sugar level.
- Hair oil keeps the scalp moist. Try using emu oil as hair treatment as it can heal and rejuvenate the scalp effectively. Emu oil is a super conditioner; it’s believed to stimulate follicles and encourage hair growth.
- Avoid using heavy chemicals or harsh shampoos. Too gentle to the hair and use mild or natural shampoo.
- Let hair dry naturally, avoid using a dryer, straightened, perms, and roller hair.
- If there is too much hair loss and it is visible; one can use a wig to cover the baldness. And can easily be removed.
- One can use jojoba oil. Jojoba oil can do miracles for your thin hair. If you want a natural and healthy scalp, try to use jojoba oil.
- Biotin can help in reducing hair loss. It is a vitamin found in almond, sweet potatoes, and peanut, egg. People with diabetes may have lower than normal level of biotin.
- Lifestyle is an essential element for a healthy body. Doing exercise, walk, talking proper medication, a healthy diet can do a lot to the body and can save you from suffering like diabetes, hair loss, etc.
Diabetes and hair loss generally occur together. But now when you know there are natural remedies as a cure which can help in re-growing hair and even benefit to diabetes. Using jojoba oil, emu oil, and healthy diet adding nuts, egg, and medication can keep your blood sugar level in control thereby reversing or slowing down the effect of hair loss.