What are the factors causing loss of Eyelashes?
The hypotrichosis of eyelashes can occur due to numerous reasons such as:
- Alopecia Areata
- Allergic reactions
- Cheap and low quality cosmetic application
- Genetic makeup
How does Careprost work?
This drug was originally made to treat glaucoma for the eyecare, but it causes thicker and darker eyelashes as a side effect, this side effect turns into positive one and from there on the Careprost became a popular solution for treating the deficiency of hair in the eyelashes and, perhaps, the best product for growing eyelashes that you can use for a long time.
How Does Careprost Work?
Careprost has Bimatoprost,as 0.03% is a synthetic prostamide analogue which increases the flow of aqueous humor out of the eyes via trabecular network. Therefore, eye pressure gets decreases and so as chances of optic nerve damage. Similarly, prostaglandins are involved in a specific and complex network in hair growth and differentiation control. Thus, this product proves to be the best product for growing eyelashes as it helps you get long, dense, and natural eyelashes.
How to apply Careprost for eyelash growth?
The general recommendation of Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% is to apply for 12-16 weeks to achieve the optimum growth of eyelashes. Once you stop using it, the eyelashes will be reduced to their original length. There are some important instructions that you have to keep in mind to get the best result from Careprost.
- Use thrice a week for achieving a good growth in eyelashes.
- Clean your hands, especially fingertips and nails, before applying the eye drop.
- Clean your face and remove all the makeup products or cosmetic stuff.
- If you wear contact lens then take it out before using it.
- Squeeze one drop of the solution on a fine eyeliner brush and then spread it to the tip of the eyelashes.
- Avoid the leakage of eye drop to enter the eyes.
- Avoid spilling of the eye drop and wipe excess liquid with the help of a paper tissue or cotton ball.
- Keep the brush and holder clean to avoid any sorts of manipulation.
- Maintain hygiene and store the products at cool and dry place (about 250C).
Some useful precautions are given to the consumers for the avoidance of unwanted conditions. These precautions are explained as:
- You should discuss health conditions like glaucoma, uveitis, iritis, macular edema, lens extraction or aphakia with your physician before using the eye drop.
- If you are allergic to Bimatoprost or any ingredient of Careprost then avoid its application.
- If you experience any of the problems like discomfort or burning then discontinue the application.
- Breastfeeding mothers should avoid this eye drop as it could affect the health of the child.
- People with respiratory diseases should avoid Careprost.
- Don’t contaminate the solution and take it under the supervision of an expert or consult a pharmacist in case of any confusion
Find Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% / Careprost – Buy Online
The Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution, Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% is very easy to access online or over-the-counter. There are many online shopping portals for drugs where you can buy the product for growing eyelashes. To get the best discounts, quality and services you can buy Careprost from online generic medicines. Cheap Ed Medicines pharmacy is a renowned online pharmacy dedicated towards providing best medicines with best offers at your doorstep.
Men’s Health | Women’s Health | Beauty Skin Care | Weight Loss | Birth Control | Acne | Allergy | Acid Reducers | Alcohol & Drug Treatment | Alzheimers | Anti Angina | Anti Migraine Drugs | Anthelmintic & Anti-worm | Anti Cancer | Anti Emetic | Anti Fungal | Anti Malarial | Anti Migraine | Anti Parkinsonian | Anti Rejection Drugs | Antibiotics | Arthritis | Asthma | Avanafil | Bladder Prostate Care | Blood Disorders | Cholesterol Reducer | Dapoxetine | Diabetes | Epilepsy | Gastro Health | Hair Loss | Hcg Injections | Heart & Blood Pressure | Hepatitis | Herbal Products | Herps & Viral Care | Hiv Care | Hormonal Disease | Infertility Therapy | Kidney / Liver Care | Nutritional Care | Oedema Care | Ortho Care | Pain Relief & Fever | Quit Smoking | The Blue Pill (Sildenafil) | The Weekend Pill (Tadalafil) | Thyroid Care | Tuberculosis (Tb) | Vardenafil | Varicose Veins | Eye / Ear Care | Covid Medicine