Taking generic Viagra can treat ED temporally. The blue pill increases the blood flow to the penis, and it gives short-term relief from erectile dysfunction. It may help people with medical conditions such as diabetes and atherosclerosis to get erections.
Sometimes the cause of erectile dysfunction can be psychological, and the condition itself may lead to anxiety. So psychological treatments can reduce anxiety, increases self-confidence, and improve relationships with sexual partners.
Following a healthy lifestyle can improve the conditions which may cause erectile dysfunction like diabetes and cardiovascular conditions. Consult your doctor for the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction.
Lifestyle changes that can help include:
- Using relaxation exercises to manage erectile dysfunction related stress and control blood pressure
- Exercising to improve blood flow
- Lose weight, when necessary, to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol and testosterone levels.
- Changing the diet, this benefits the people with diabetes or cardiovascular disease.
Pelvic floor exercises
- Pelvic muscle helps men in urination and ejaculation. So pelvic floor muscle strengthen these muscles which in turn improves the conditions of erectile dysfunction. Consult your doctor to know about the best pelvic floor physical therapy to learn the exercise and do it regularly for the best results. One of the most famous exercise for curing erectile dysfunction is kegel exercise. This is done during urination, in this, you have to try and hold your urine for a few seconds and then release it. Doing this exercise every time during urination can improve the condition of erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction can negatively impact self-esteem, this leads to a worsening of the problems. Couples face difficulty in addressing this issue, so it is very important to acknowledge and discuss erectile dysfunction, particularly when it causes depression or anxiety. Counseling with a partner or individually can aid in uncovering the cause of the problem. A psychologist or psychiatrist can help an individual to manage their anxiety and resolve issues, which can eliminate erectile dysfunction and prevent it from returning.
- Couples’ therapy can help sexual partners to talk through their feeling and find healthy and constructive ways to communicate about erectile dysfunction.
Herbal and alternative remedies
There are various alternative methods to cure this condition such as acupuncture. There are various researches which show that some herbal supplements can give greater benefits. Research has found that ginseng preparations significantly improved symptoms of erectile dysfunction in the studied populations. The methods of alternative medicine are safest when used under the guidance of a doctor.
There is a wide range of medications which can help with erectile dysfunction. The most prescribed drugs are such as Tadalafil and Sildenafil, which increase blood flow to the penis and help to achieve an erection.
- Penis pumps can draw blood into the penis and induce an erection in most men, including those with severe nerve damage. With severe physical health issues also, mechanical devices are very helpful in maintaining an erection.
- If other strategies fail and there is autonomy cause behind the erectile dysfunction, the doctors recommend surgery. The technique involves implanting a device that enables an immediate erection. The surgery is effective in most cases and has a high rate of success.
- Limiting the use of alcohol and quitting smoking can help in a great deal in curing the erectile dysfunction. Having healthy things in your diet can help. Watermelon is a great source of citrulline which enhances blood flow to the penis. So having watermelon can cure this problem
These are the effective methods which can easily reverse the problem of erectile dysfunction, but before starting anything do consult your doctors.