- Stay indoors, especially during windy days, the best time when you perform outdoor activities is after a good rain when pollens clear from the air.
- Avoid weed pulling or gardening chores as these activities may stir up allergens.
- After coming from outside, change your clothes and immediately take a shower to rinse pollen from your skin and hair.
- Don’t hang your clothes outside; pollens can stick to bed sheets, sofa covers, and towels.
Prefer wearing a dust mask if you perform outdoor activities.
- Be cautious when pollen counts are high
- check out whether forecast to know current pollen levels.
- If the pollen count is high, start taking medicines for allergy prevention before your symptoms appear.
- Close windows and doors, especially at night when the pollen count is high.
- Skip early morning activities when pollen counts are at a peak.
Nothing can eliminate all allergens from the air in your home, but these recommendations may help:
- Use air conditioning not only in your house but also in the car.
- Try to keep the air dry with a dehumidifier.
- Consider installing a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter in your bedroom.
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter to clean the floor.
- Try an over the counter (OTC) product or Ciplactin 4 mg after discussing a doctor
A wide range of over the counter or OTC products are available to ease allergy symptoms, and these may include antihistamines (medicines to relieve itching, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose), nasal spray To reduce allergy symptoms without serious side effects), decongestants (to provide temporary relief from nasal stuffiness), and combination medicines (for example – a combination of an antihistamine and a decongestants.
Rinse your Nasal Passage
Rinsing your nasal passages with saline preparation is an effective way to relieve nasal congestion and associated symptoms. Rinsing flushes out allergens filled mucus from your nose. You can also use a neti pot for nasal rinsing, and you can quickly get this from a local drug store. Use sterile or filtered water to make up the saline solution.
When these tricks are not enough for allergy prevention, and your seasonal allergy symptoms are still bothersome, don’t give up, a variety of medical treatments are available for allergy prevention. For some people, ciplactin4 mg can be a good option.