Althrocin 500 mg Tablet (Erythromycin)
We offer a wide range of Cheap Generic Product OTC Drugs. Online Generic Med is very Trusted Online Pharmacy for buying erythromycin 500mg (Althrocin 500) in the USA. Purchase Generic Medicine with Lowest Price Online. Also know erythromycin dosage, side effects, price, and uses. Free Shipping on Order above $ 249.Order Now! We encourage you to purchase medication online because it saves each time, vitality and also money.
What is erythromycin (Althrocin 500)?
Althrocin 500(erythromycin 500mg) is a macrolide antibiotic prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as bronchitis, diphtheria, legionnaires disease, pertussis, etc. It slows or stops bacterial cell growth. This medication is not prescribed for use in case of a regular cold, flu, or other viral infections since it is active against infections caused by bacteria only.
When Erythromycin Prescribed?
Erythromycin antibiotic is used in the treatment of Pneumonia which is a common type of lung infection caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus pneumonia, Haemophilus influenzae, etc.
Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Erythromycin 500mg is used in the treatment if Otitis Media which is an infection of the middle ear caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus pneumonia, Haemophilus influenzae, etc.
Erythromycin antibiotic is used in the treatment of Bronchitis which is an inflammation in lungs caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, and some Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
Prophylaxis for Rheumatic Fever
Erythromycin 500mg is used as prophylaxis for rheumatic fever which is an inflammatory disease that can cause strep throat caused by streptococcus bacteria.
How does Erythromycin work?
- Erythromycin is a type of drug known as a macrolide antibiotic. Erythromycin antibiotic works by stopping bacteria from producing proteins that are necessary to them. Without these proteins, the bacteria cannot build, replicate and grow in amounts. Erythromycin doesn?t immediately kill the bacteria but leaves them unable to rise in numbers. The remaining bacteria ultimately die or are damaged by the immune system. This handles the infection.
- Erythromycin 500mg is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is working against a wide type of bacteria that cause a wide type of infections.
- To make sure the bacteria creating an infection are susceptible to erythromycin your doctor may take a tissue sample, for example, a swab from the throat or skin.
- Erythromycin dosage taken two times a day (every 12 hours) or four times a day (every six hours), depending on the variety of infection being treated. For the best result, take this antibiotic at equally spaced times. To help you recognize, take this pill at the same time(s) every day.
- Erythromycin can be used either with or without food.
- Erythromycin dosage has a bitter taste if crushed. Swallow the medication whole. Do not chew or crush. Don?t take heartburn drugs (antacids) in the two hours before or after taking this erythromycin 500mg.
- If you are using this medication to handle an infection, stay to take this medication until the full prescribed quantity is finished, even if signs disappear after a few days. Ending the drug too quickly may happen in a return of the infection. Tell your doctor if your situation continues or worsens.
Erythromycin side effects
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Allergic skin reactions
- Abdominal pain.
- Disturbances of liver function.
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice).
- Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis).
- Reversible hearing loss (usually only after large doses).
- Abnormal heartbeats (arrhythmias).
- Infection of the large intestine (colitis) ? see above.
What precautions need to take before using Erythromycin?
Using Erthromycin with alcohol may cause minor drug interactions which may not be clinically suitable in all patients.
Erythromycin 500mg is probably harmless to use during pregnancy.
Animal researches have shown low or no adverse effect on the fetus; however, there are limited human studies. Please advise your doctor.
Erythromycin antibiotic is secure to take during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the medication does not pass into the breast milk insignificant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the child.
There may be a chance of diarrhea or redness in the baby.
Althrocin 500 does not typically affect your ability to drive.
Althrocin 500 is secure to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose change of Althrocin 500 is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have some kidney disease as the use of this pill may affect hearing in patients with severe kidney disease.
Erythromycin 500mg should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Althrocin 500 may be required. Please advise your doctor.
Use of this drug in liver disease patients can generate a hearing loss.
If you forget to use an erythromycin dosage, catch it as soon as you recognize unless it?s almost time for your next dose. In this case, skip the missed dose and take your next dose as usual.
Never take two doses at the equal time. Never take an extra dose to gain for a skipped one.
Try to use the exact number of doses each day, leaving at least 4 hours between 2 doses.
Taking an extra erythromycin dosage by accident is unlikely to harm you or your child. It may, however, increase the chance of temporary side effects, such as hearing loss, feeling or being sick and diarrhea.
Speak to your doctor if you?re concerned, or if you or your child randomly takes more than one extra dose.
Q: What is erythromycin 500mg used for?
A: Erythromycin 500mg is a macrolide antibiotic which is utilized to handle infections of the lungs, throat, ear, etc.
Q: Is Althrocin an antibiotic?
A: Yes, erythromycin 500mg is a macrolide antibiotic which is used to treat Bacterial infections.
Q: Should you take erythromycin tablet with food?
A: Take the tablet with a glass of water. You can take erythromycin with or without meals. If you get stomach upset, try taking it with food.
Why buy Althrocin 500 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Althrocin 500 mg, manufactured by Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.