Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin)
Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin) is a class of macrolide antibiotic which interferes with the protein synthesis of bacteria, preventing the bacteria from growing and reproducing. This medication is used to treat or prevent a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is one of the most widely-used antibiotics in the world, and well-tolerated by patients of all ages. Azithromycin is effective only against certain types of bacteria and will not help combat viral infections.
How Dose Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin) works?
Azee 500 mg belongs to a class of medications called macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin works by killing bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Azithromycin is a bacteriostatic antibiotic. This nature means it prevents the growth of the bacteria by hindering the cell division process and translation process. It aims to stops the reproduction process of bacteria. It interferes in the process of protein synthesis process. Azithromycin binds with the 50 S ribosomal unit of protein and stops the translation process of mRNA.
Azithromycin is an azalide macrolid antibiotic that is used in the treatment of various bacterial infections. It is an erythromycin derivative and is effective against various bacteria like Chlamydia pneumonia, Eikenella corrodens, Escherichia coli, Haemophilus influenza, Moraxella catarrhalis etc. Azithromycin is used to treat the conditions such as ear infections, respiratory tract infections, skin infections, s**ually transmitted bacterial disease, urinary tract infections, Urethritis, Cervicitis, tonsillitis etc. antibiotics are meant for acting on the bacteria. But it does not work on viruses that cause other allergies like cold and flu.
Why Buy Azithromycin?
Azee 500 mg an effective antibacterial treatment for bacterial infections anywhere in the body. It has been used extensively in infants, the elderly, and in patients with compromised immune systems.
It is frequently prescribed for:
- Strep throat
- Skin infections
- Pneumonia and other respiratory infections
- Ear infections
- Other bacterial infections
- Azithromycin is sometimes given to prevent heart infection in patients requiring dental work, as treatment for early Lyme disease, and to treat certain types of STDs or prevent STDs from developing in exposed persons. This medication may be used to treat other conditions not listed here.
- A prescription is required to buy Azee 500 mg.
What Strength of Azithromycin are available?
Azee 500 mg is available in four strength combination on our website:
- Azee DT 100 mg
- Azee 500 mg
- Azee 500 mg
- Azee 1000 mg
How to take Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin)?
Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin) comes in tablet or liquid form. Both forms are typically taken once a day for about 5 days, though physician instructions will vary for each unique patient and condition. It should be taken with a full glass of fluid, and may be taken with or without food. As with any antibiotic, it is important to follow physician instructions and complete treatment with Azithromycin even if symptoms stop. Bacteria may still be present in the body and stopping treatment early encourages development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Dosage information of Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin)
For how long should it be taken?
Take the Azee 500 mg as long as recommended by the Doctor. Always ask the doctor before stopping the intake of the drug.
What if you miss the dose?
Missed doses should be taken when remembered, or skipped entirely if it is near time for the next dose. Do not take double doses.
Symptoms of overdose may appear as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach discomfort. In this case look for immediate medical attention.
Possible side effect
- Among side effects may be diarrhea or loose stools, nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting, uneven heartbeats, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice, fever, rash, red skin, headache.
- You should call your doctor and inform about such symptoms or get immediate medical attention.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Always take the medicine as per prescription.> Don?t use the expired drug.
- Avoid the intake of antacids (Aluminum and Magnesium) along with it as it may reduce its efficacy.
- Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin) can cause diarrhea, stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor if you experience watery and bloody diarrhea.
- Never share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms.
- Always store the medicine at the room temperature and away from moisture, heat and light.
- Consult with your pharmacist about the proper disposal of the drug.
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
A: Yes. Azee 500 mg (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest.
Q: Is azithromycin safe in pregnancy and breast feeding?
A: There is insufficient information available about the use of azithromycin during pregnancy. Therefore do not use Azee 500 mg (Azithromycin) during pregnancy, unless explicitly advised by your doctor
Q: Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
A: No. Both are different type of antibiotic
Q: Is azithromycin safe?
A: Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.