Cordarone 100 mg (Amiodarone 100 mg Tablet)
Amiodarone 100 mg (Cordarone) is used to treat life-threatening irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and to maintain a regular heart rate in patients who have not responded to other medicines. It is an anti-arrhythmic drug. Know about what is Amiodarone, how Amiodarone works, how to use, Amiodarone Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price.
What is Amiodarone 100 mg?
Amiodarone 100 mg (Cordarone) is used to treat an arrhythmic condition (a situation in which the rhythm of heartbeats is affected). It is also known as anti-arrhythmic medicine. Amiodarone 100 mg medication is used to keep proper heartbeat in people suffering from life-threatening heart rhythm disorders of the ventricles. Ventricles are lower chambers of the heart that throw blood out of the heart. This medicine is given for the treatment of ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia. Amiodarone 100 mg may also be informed for causes not mentioned above.
How Amiodarone works?
Amiodarone 100 mg (Cordarone) medication works by lengthening the gap between one heartbeat and the next, helping to bring the heart rate to a slower and more regular pace.
How to Use Amiodarone 100 mg?
It comes as a pill to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day with or without food. (Take consistently with or without meals. Take with meals if the high dose or to reduce GI discomfort.). Medicine administered into the vein by a health care provider.
Amiodarone 100 mg Side Effects:
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Nausea; Vomiting,
- Constipation; Weight loss,
- Fatigue; Pulmonary fibrosis,
- Heart block; Heart failure,
- Dizziness; Tiredness,
- Shaking or tremor
- Numbness and tingling
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep problems (insomnia); Weakness,
- Lack of coordination
- Warmth, tingling, or redness under your skin
Amiodarone 100 mg Dosing Information
Amiodarone 100 mg Tablet dosing depends on many factors like seriousness of the situation, age, s** and a host of other factors. Your physician may prescribe the proper dosage of this medicine for you after examining your case thoroughly. Strictly stick to the dose regimen as prescribed by your doctor.
- When starting treatment with this drug, you may stay in the hospital for proper monitoring by your doctor.
- Close monitoring is recommended as Amiodarone 100 mg may worsen arrhythmia, primarily when used concurrently with other anti-arrhythmic drugs or drugs that prolong QT interval.
- Corneal refractive laser surgery is not recommended in patients on Amiodarone treatment. Due to corneal micro deposits, Drivers are not advised to drive at night as they may be dazzled by headlights.
- It may cause hypotension and slow heartbeat, increase risk of liver toxicity, visual disturbance/impairment; lung damage; monitor for pulmonary toxicity, e.g., acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Monitor liver functions regularly.
- It may affect defibrillation or pacing thresholds of cardiac devices.
- Correct electrolyte imbalance before starting treatment.
- Caution, when used in patients, undergoes surgery, hepatic impairment, thyroid disease, elderly, breastfeeding.
Why Buy Cordarone 100 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Cordarone 100 mg, manufactured by Sanofil India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.