Flonida Cream (Fluorouracil Topical 5%)
Buy Flonida 5% Cream (Fluorouracil 5%) , Fluorouracil interferes with the growth of skin cells. Fluorouracil works by causing the death of cells which are growing fastest, such as abnormal skin cells. Flonida Cream topical (for the skin) is used to treat scaly overgrowths of skin (actinic or solar keratoses). flonida cream topical may also be used in the treatment of superficial basal cell carcinoma
Flonida cream 5% is used to treat scaly, crusty skin growth on sun-damaged skin (actinic or solar keratosis) and skin cancers (basal cell carcinoma).
How it works
flonida cream belongs to a class of medications called as anti-metabolites. It blocks the cell division as well as cell growth thus resulting in death of abnormal cells including cancerous cells.
Common side effects
• Burning sensation,
• Crusting in eyelids,
• Skin irritation,
• Dry skin,
• Skin rash,
• Skin redness,
Expert advice for Flonida
• Use gloves or non-metallic applicators for application to the affected areas.
• Avoid direct contact of cream or solution with eyes, eyelids, nostrils, mouth, and on open cuts and wash your hands carefully before and after use.
• Seek immediate medical attention in case of severe allergic reactions.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or other forms of ultraviolet irradiation during topical flonida cream treatment.
• It should not take if patient is allergic to fluorouracil or any of its ingredients.
• Patients with dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD) enzyme deficiency.
• It should not given to pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Q: Is fluorouracil a vesicant?
A: No, flonida cream is not a vesicant (irritant).
Q: Is Flonida Cream cream chemotherapy?
A: Flonida Cream is used as chemotherapy for the treatment of certain precancerous (actinic/solar keratosis) and cancerous (basal cell carcinoma) conditions of the skin.
Q: Is fluorouracil cream for warts?
A: Yes, fluorouracil is used for the treatment of warts.
Q: Is Flonida Cream the same as efudex?
A: Efudex is a brand name (trade name) for fluorouracil.
Q: Does fluorouracil affect normal skin?
A: Flonida cream has minimal effect on the surrounding healthy skin.
Q: Does Flonida Cream cause scarring?
A: No, flonida cream is not known to cause scarring.