Fosirol 3gm Powder (Fosfomycin)
The primary ingredient of Fosirol 3gm Powder is available as oral powder and injection. The oral powder form of this medicine is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the urinary tract in women. The parenteral form of this medicine is used for the treatment of infections of the bone, respiratory tract, brain, blood, urinary tract, etc. caused by susceptible bacteria.
Fosirol is an anti-infective. It is usually given to women to treat uncomplicated bacterial infections in the urinary tract area. This powder functions by killing the bacteria. It is available as a single dose oral powder sachet.
How to Use Fosirol Powder?
• Fosfomycin is an antibiotic used to treat bladder infections in women. It works by preventing the growth of bacteria. Fosfomycin should not be used to treat infections outside the bladder. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
• This is a single-dose treatment. Always mix this drug with water. Pour the contents of 1 packet (sachet) into at least a half glass (4 ounces or 120 milliliters) of cold water and stir. Do not use warm or hot water. • Drink the mixture immediately. This drug may be taken with or without food. Symptoms should improve within 2 to 3 days after taking this drug. Contact your doctor promptly.
How Fosirol Powder Works?
Fosirol Powder is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria in the urinary tract by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. It also reduces bacterial attachment to cells lining the bladder. This helps treat or prevent uncomplicated infections of the bladder.
Fosirol Powder Side Effects?
• Unusual tiredness and weakness
• Vaginal inflammation
Precautions Of Fosirol Powder 3g?
• Before taking fosfomycin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
• Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
• Limit alcoholic beverages. During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. • Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Q: what is fosfomycin used for?
A: This medication is an antibiotic used to treat bladder infections in women. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
Q: Does Fosirol cover pseudomonas/ klebsiella/ proteus/ group b strep?
A: Fosirol works against Pseudomonas, Klebsiella, and Proteus but not against group b strep.
Why Fosirol 3gm Powder from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Fosirol 3gm Powder, manufactured by Cipla Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .