Ivabrad 7.5 mg (Ivabradine 7.5 mg Tablet)
Ivabrad 7.5 mg (Ivabradine 7.5 mg) Tablet, is used to treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris (chest pain), chronic heart failure. It can be used in combination with quality therapy, including beta-blocker therapy or when beta-blockers are contraindicated or not tolerated. Know about Ivabrad, what is Ivabrad, how it works, how it uses, Ivabrad Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price.
About of Ivabrad?
Ivabrad 7.5 mg Tablet is used to treat Chest pain (Angina), Heart failure. Ivabradine Tablet is used in certain people with chronic heart failure, to help lower the risk of requiring to be hospitalized when symptoms get worse. Ivabrad Tablets not for use if you already have heart failure symptoms that recently got worse before starting this medicine. Ivabrad Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in Ivabrad Tablet guide.
How to work Ivabrad 7.5 mg Tablet?
Ivabrad mainly works by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute, which lowers the heart?s need for oxygen primarily in the conditions when an angina attack is more likely to happen. In this way, it helps to control and reduce the number of angina attacks and further helps to enhance the heart functioning and vital prognosis in affected patients.
Ivabrad Side Effects
Some side effects can be severe. If you have any experience of those symptoms, call your physician immediately, or get emergency medical treatment:
• Fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
• Slow or stopped heartbeat
• Chest pain or pressure
• Worsening shortness of breath
• Excessive tiredness
• Lack of energy
• Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, and eyes
• Difficulty swallowing or breathing
Ivabrad Tablet may Cause other Side Effects. Call your specialist if you have any unusual problems while you are taking this medication.
Skip the missed dose and take medicine when it is time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take additional medication to make up the missed dose.
In case of an overdose of Ivabrad, get emergency medical care, or call the doctor quickly. Overdose may result in shortness of breath and tiredness.
Precaution of Ivabradine:
• Caution should be exercised in patients with an abnormal heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke, who are taking other medicines, liver impairment, runny nose, any allergy, while pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
• A patient may develop with increased risk of fluctuating eye pressure; if it is to stop the medication instantly.
• Monitor daily for atrial flutter occurrence while taking this medication.
• It may cause blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit juice during treatment with Ivabradine Generic Tablet.
• Ivabradine Tablet is not indicated for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
Why Buy Ivabrad 7.5 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ivabrad 7.5 mg, manufactured by Lupin Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.