Latoprost Eye Drops (Latanoprost eye drops)
We offer a wide range of Cheap Generic Product OTC Drugs. Online Generic Med is very Trusted Online Pharmacy for buying latanoprost eye drops in the USA. Purchase Generic Medicine with Lowest Price Online. Free Shipping on Order above $ 249.Order Now! We encourage you to purchase medication online because it saves each time, vitality and also money.
What is Latanoprost?
• Latoprost Eye Drop(latanoprost eye drops) is a prostaglandin analog that is handled the treatment of increased liquid pressure inside the eye (intraocular hypertension) and open-angle glaucoma, a growing condition that may finally lead to vision loss. This Drop is not prescribed for use in patients below 18 years of age.
• Latoprost Eye Drop is a drop used for treating ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. Latoprost Eye Drop is used to treat certain kinds of glaucoma. It is also utilized to treat a condition called hypertension of the eye. A Latanoprost eye drop appears to work by increasing the outflow of fluid from the eye. This lowers the pressure in the eye.
• Latoprost Eye Drop is available only with your doctor?s prescription
When Latanoprost eye drops Prescribed?
This Drop is used for the treatment of patients suffering from intraocular hypertension to reduce the fluid pressure inside the eyes.
Open angle Glaucoma
This Drop is used to reduce the fluid pressure inside the eyes of patients suffering from open-angle glaucoma, a condition characterized by progressive damage to the optic nerve that may lead to vision loss.
How does Latanoprost work?
Latanoprost generic Drop is an ophthalmic drug used to treat progressive glaucoma and ocular hypertension. It belongs to the class of prostaglandin analogue. It works by decreasing the intraocular pressure by drawing out the aqueous fluid from cornea through the uveoscleral tract.
It binds to a specific receptor for prostaglandin, increases the flow of aqueous humor out of the eye, thereby reducing the pressure within the eye and reducing the risk of nerve damage and blindness.
Latanoprost eye drops contain Latanoprost, which is very much similar to a prostaglands that works by regulating the flow of fluid within the eye and thus helps in lowering the eye pressure.
How to use Latanoprost?
• Use Latoprost Eye Drop in the evening unless your doctor tells you unless.
• Thin contact lenses may absorb a chemical in latanoprost drops. Remove contact lenses before you use Drops; lenses may be put back in the eyes 15 minutes after use of latanoprost generic.
• Clean your hands before and after using latanoprost eye drops.
• Turn your head back. Use your index finger; pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to form a pouch. Drop the medicine into the pouch and smoothly close your eyes. Quickly use your finger to apply force to the inner corner of the eyelid for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not blink. Remove excess Drop around your eye with a clean, dry tissue, being careful not to rub your eye.
• To prevent bacteria from contaminating your Drops, do not touch the applicator tip to any surface, including the eye. Keep the container tightly locked.
• Use Latoprost Eye Drop at least 5 minutes separate from any other Drop that you put in your eye, mainly eye drops that contain thimerosal.
Latanoprost side effects
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
• Redness of the eye
• Swelling of eyelids
• Blurred vision
• Darkening of eyelid skin color
• Burning and stinging of eye
• Eye pain
• Eye irritation
• Skin rash
• Inflammation of the iris
What precautions need to take before using Latanoprost?
Latanoprost eye drops generic is not prescribed for use in pregnant ladies unless required. All the risks and advantages should be discussed with the doctor before using this latanoprost eye drops.
Latanoprost generic should be used with care during lactation. Breastfeeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is finished and the Drops eliminated from her Eye.
Latoprost Eye Drop does not typically harm your ability to drive.
When you use Latanoprost, you might have blurred vision, for a short time. If this occurs to you, do not drive or use any tools or machines until your vision becomes clear again.
Latanoprost dosage (Latoprost Eye Drops)
Continue to use Latoprost Eye Drop even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
If you miss a dose of latanoprost generic, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use two doses at once.
Q: For how long to use it?
A: The medicine is to be used for the entire prescribed period of time and should not be stopped in between as it may lead to adverse effect in the body.
Q: Does latanoprost need to be refrigerated?
A: Before opening latanoprost eye drops, keep the bottle in its box in a refrigerator (2?C ? 8?C) protected from light. After opening latanoprost eye drops, keep the bottle in its box in a cool place where the temperature stays below 25?C.
Q: What should I avoid if I have glaucoma?
A: Some research suggests eating food high in antioxidants can help when you have glaucoma. Add nutrient-rich foods to your diet like Dark, leafy greens. Fish that?s packed with omega-3 fatty acids.
Why Latoprost Eye Drop from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Latoprost Eye Drop, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.