Lobet (Labetalol 100 mg Tablet)
what is Labetalol 100 mg?
Lobet 100 mg Tablet is used to treat High blood pressure or Chest pain (Angina). Lobet 100 Mg may also be prescribed for the treatment of other health problems as per your doctor?s concern. Read about Labetalol 100mg Tablet Uses, Facts, Dosage, User Reviews, Price, Compositions, substitutes, Warnings, and Side effects. Samarth Life Sciences manufacture Lobet Tablets. We also have in stock Diltiazem 30mg Tablets, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
How does Labetalol 100 mg work?
Lobet is a beta-blocker. It acts by loosening blood vessels and slowing heart rate to enhance blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Lobet works by changing the response to tissue impulses in specific parts of the body, like the heart. As an outcome, the heart beats slower and lowers blood pressure. When the blood pressure is dropped, the amount of blood and oxygen is enhanced to the heart.
How to take labetalol 100 mg tablets?
Lobet comes as a tablet to take by mouth. The recommended starting oral dose of labetalol is 100 milligrams (mg), twice a day. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Lobet 100 mg is to take with food.
Do not skip doses or stop taking Lobet without first discussing to your doctor. Stopping quickly may make your condition critical.
Dosage Instructions of Lobet
Follow all directions on your medicine label. Your doctor may hardly change your dose to make sure you get the positive results. Do not take this medication in higher or fewer amounts or for longer than recommended.
Precautions and Safety Advice Before to Take Lobet Tablets
• You must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
• Always verify for expiry on the package or with the pharmacologist before buying Lobet 100 Tablets.
• Save Labetalol 100 mg Tablet at room heat & avoid straight exposure to sunlight. Do not use more than the Directed dosage.
• Avoid alcohol consumption. It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly.
• Attention should be handled in patients with a past of heart, kidney or liver disease; asthma, severe allergic reactions, diabetes, cancer, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
• Use with care in patients taking calcium channel blockers, cardiac glycosides, or inhaled anesthetics.