Nizral Cream (Ketoconazole)
Nizral Cream (Ketoconazole uses)
Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm is an antifungal drug used to treat fungal infections of the skin, fungal infection of the foot and hand. It is also used for the prevention and treatment of fungal infection of the scalp including dandruff and yeast infections of the skin.
How does ketoconazole work?
Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm acts mainly by preventing the growth of fungi. It prevents yeasts and fungi from reproducing and from making their protective outer cell wall.
Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm is manufacture by Johnson & Johnson, India. You can Nizral Cream at cheapedmeds03.com .
Dosage form and strengths
This drug is available in the Nizral Cream form in the following strength on our website: Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm
Before you take this drug
Do not take this drug if you:
Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients present in this medicine
Tell your doctor if you:
Are pregnant and if you are not then use all the methods to prevent pregnancy.
Are breastfeeding as the drug may pass into the breast milk and harm the newborn
Have any other skin infection
Ketoconazole cream dosage
How much to take the drug?
The dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, s**, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly.
How to take the drug?
Take the capsule with water and swallow it whole. Do not split the capsule. Do not take antacids or stomach acid reducers for at least 2 hours after you have taken a dose of Ketoconazole cream as they can make the absorption of this medicine harder. Also avoid alcohol while taking Ketoconazole as it may cause undesired side effects. You can buy Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm online at cheapedmeds03.com .
For how long to apply it?
Apply the drug as long as your doctor recommends it to you. Usually the cream is taken for four weeks/ till the doctor recommends you.
If you feel any frightening symptoms, then immediately call the doctor and inform him about the possible side effects of over dosage. If the situation worsens then visit the nearest healthcare center or call the emergency helpline number.
In case you forget to take the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period. Don?t double up the dose for the missed one.
Side effects of the drug:
• Some common side effects of Ketoconazole are nausea and vomiting. If any of these side effects continue for long time or deteriorate, seek medical attention right away.
• Ketoconazole cream may rarely cause an adrenal gland problem (adrenal insufficiency), low testosterone levels, or low sperm production when used at high doses. Call your doctor right away if you experience any serious side effects due to Ketoconazole.
• The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Ketoconazole. If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away
Common drug interactions:
Many other drugs can interact with Ketoconazole cream. Let your doctor know in advance if you use any of the following drugs: a blood thinner like Warfarin or Clopidogrel, Alfentanil, Cyclophosphamide,
Cyclosporine Methadone Pimozide Prednisone Saquinavir, Sirolimus, Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Voriconazole, Antidepressants, Cancer Medicines, cholesterol lowering medicines, heart or blood pressure
Medicines, NSAIDs, oral diabetes medicines, Rifabutin, Sedative drugs, or seizure medicines.
However, these are not the only medicines that can interact with Ketoconazole. There may be others as well. Inform your doctor about all other medicines and related products which you may be using.
Never start a new medication without consulting your doctor first.
• Do not take antacids or stomach acid reducers for at least 2 hours after you have taken a dose of Ketoconazole as they can make the absorption of this medicine harder
• Avoid alcohol while taking Ketoconazole as it may cause undesired side effects
• While using Nizral Cream, avoid covering the treated skin areas
• Store this medication in a cool and dry place
• Avoid tight fitting clothes or synthetic clothing
• Remember to follow your doctor?s advice properly for best results
• If you are using this medicine for jock itch in your feet, wear clean cotton socks, sandals or shoes that allows proper air circulation to the affected area
From Where I can Buy Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm?
Online Generic Med is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Nizral Cream 2% ? 15gm online and assure maximum benefits.