Pangraf 0.25 mg (Tacrolimus)
What is Pangraf 0.25 mg
Pangraf is an immunosuppressive drug that may improve your possibility of catching severe and life-threatening diseases, cancer, or render the transplant useless.
The immune system helps your body to defend against invading organisms, which can cause infections and diseases, thereby blocking common or dangerous conditions. The similar immune system can be a disability during an organ transplant as it will treat the organ to be implanted as a body, and your body will decline it all together from integrating.
How does Pangraf (Tacrolimus) work?
Pangraf 0.25 mg belongs to a class of drugs called an immunosuppressant. It blocks the body?s immune system from tackling the recently transplanted organ such as liver, heart, or kidney. This also helps in the resolution of skin diseases due to altered immune function.
What Precautions need to take before using Pangraf Capsules??
• Do not take Tacrolimus Capsules if you are allergic to it or any other content in the drug; or to sirolimus or other macrolide antitoxins.
• Take Pangraf Capsules on an empty stomach or 2-3 hours after a meal.
• Avoid grapefruit and related products while taking Tacrolimus Pangraf Capsules as grapefruit consumption near with Pangraf can cause dangerous effects.
• Avoid using Tacrolimus Capsules if you are pregnant or preparing to become pregnant or breastfeeding a child.
• Pangraf Capsules lowers plasma cells that initial bodyguard toward infections. It can also affect your body to produce a large quantity of specific white blood cells. All of these can result in severe and sometimes fatal outcomes like cancer, a
• Ask your doctor about all the chances linked with this medication.
How to take Pangraf Capsules?
• You must take Tacrolimus precisely as directed by your doctor. Don?t change the prescribed dosage in any way except or unless directed by your doctor who may hardly change your dosage.
• Strictly attach to the directed dosage for the excellent results.
• Pangraf is usually taken every 12 hours or twice each day. Instill a habit of taking medicine at the same point of time each day.
• Always store Pangraf in a cool and dry place. Ensure that children don?t have access to it or any other medicines.
What if I miss a dose of Pangraf 0.25?
Don?t ignore to take the Pangraf at the time. If you desire a dose, take it as soon as you memorize it. However, don?t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost near. Never double dose on this medicine.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Tacrolimus Capsules, attempt urgent medical help or call the Doctor instantly.
Pangraf Capsules Side Effects:
Pangraf may lead to some severe side effects like skin hives, breathing difficulty, swelling in different places, body aches, flu symptoms, change in mental state, vision problems and walking problems, yellow colored skin, tan urine, weakness or trouble, shortness of breath, increase heart rate, excessive sweating, tremors, low magnesium, high blood pressure.
Some less serious side effects of Tacrolimus Capsules are stomach pain, constipation, nausea, headache, insomnia, or swelling in limbs. All the side effects thus listed are not exhaustive, and there may be other side effects. Contact your doctor for side effects advising.
Q: Is Tacrolimus safe?
A: Yes. Pangraf is almost safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your Physician.
Q: Is Tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
A: Pangraf may destroy certain types of cells and may impair kidney function. Patients should catch the advice of the doctor about its use.
Q: Is Tacrolimus the same as Pangraf ?
A: Yes. Pangraf is a marked form of Tacrolimus Capsules available in the market.
Q. Does Pangraf Capsules cause diabetes, hair loss, tiredness, or depression?
A: Tacrolimus may induce diabetes, hair loss, tiredness, or depression. If you feel any such symptoms, please advise your doctor.