Pramipex 0.125 mg Tablet (Pramipexole 0.125 mg)
Buy Pramipex 0.125 mg online (Pramipexole 0.125 mg)at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat Parkinson?s disease and restless leg syndrome. Get all details regarding Pramipexole like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
About Pramipex 0.125 mg
Pramipex o.125 mg is a prescription drug. It comes as immediate-release and extended-release oral tablets. Pramipexole 0.125 mg is used to treat restless legs syndrome and to control the symptoms of Parkinson?s disease. This drug is not prescribed for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
Why is Pramipex 0.125 mg prescribed?
• Pramipexole 0.125 mg is used alone or with other medications to treat the symptoms of Parkinson?s disease. These include difficulty with muscle control, movement, and balance.
• Pramipexole 0.125 mg is also used to treat restless legs syndrome. These include discomfort in your legs and a strong desire to move your legs, especially when sitting down or lying in bed.
• Pramipex may be used as part of combination treatment. This means you may need to take it with other medications.
How do Pramipex 0.125 mg tablets work?
Pramipex is in a group of medicines called Dopamine agonists. It works by acting in place of dopamine, a natural element in the brain that is needed to control movement.
How are Pramipex 0.125 mg tablets taken?
• Take exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than prescribed. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
• Pramipexole 0.125 mg can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
• Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
What are the side effects of Pramipex 0.125 mg?
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
• Dryness in mouth
• Peripheral edema
What precautions need to take before using Pramipex 0.125 mg?
Pramipex may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Pramipexole 0.125 mg may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Pramipex 0.125 Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Pramipex 0.125 Tablet suppresses serum prolactin and may interfere with breastfeeding.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Pramipexole 0.125 mg can cause hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are not there). This may affect your ability to drive.
Pramipex should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pramipex 0.125 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Pramipexole 0.125 mg is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Pramipex 0.125 Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Form: oral immediate-release tablet
Strengths: 0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 0.75 mg, 1 mg, 1.5 mg
Form: oral extended-release tablet
Strengths: 0.375 mg, 0.75 mg, 1.5 mg, 2.25 mg, 3 mg, 3.75 mg, 4.5 mg
• For Parkinson?s disease, the recommended adult dose starts at 0.375 mg daily, taken in 3 divided doses.
• For restless leg syndrome, the recommended adult dose starts at 0.125 mg once daily, taken 2 to 3 hours before bedtime.
• If your doctor has prescribed a dose different from the ones given here, do not change the way that you are taking the medicine without asking your doctor.
• Do not take a dual dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Q: Does pramipexole make you sleepy?
A: It may take a few weeks for full effects of Mirapex to be noticed. Cold or allergy drug, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety can worsen the sleepiness caused by pramipexole.
Q: Can I just stop taking pramipexole?
A: Do not stop taking pramipexole without informing to your doctor. If you are taking pramipexole to treat Parkinson?s disease and you suddenly stop taking the medicine, you may feel, fever, muscle stiffness, changes in awareness, and other symptoms. Your doctor will probably reduce your dose slowly.
Why buy Pramipex 0.125 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Pramipex 0.125 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.