Tenoric 25 Tablet (Atenolol Chlorthalidone)
Tenoric 25 (Atenolol and Chlorthalidone) is a combination medication directed for the treatment of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension. Atenolol is a beta-blocker drug that hits the heart and circulation. Chlorthalidone is a thiazide diuretic that prevents the body from absorbing too much salt ? a condition that can lead to fluid retention.
Know about Atenolol Chlorthalidone Dosage, Uses, Work, Directions, Warnings, Precautions, Facts, safety info and Advice, Precautions and Side Effects. We also have in stock Tenoric 50, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
How should I take Tenoric Tablet?
• Take Tenoric 25 Surely Prescribed by your doctor’s directions or according to the instructions on the Medication Pamphlet.
• Do not change the dosage except your doctor instructs you to do so.
• Also, do not take Tenoric Tablet after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet.
• Follow the guidance in them for complete information on that appropriate medication.
• Consult your doctor instantly if you feel any of these conditions while taking Tenoric Tablet.
• You may have to take Tenoric Tablet 25 mg for many years, even if you feel healthy. High blood pressure doesn’t have any outward signs.
Safety Information about Atenolol and Chlorthalidone
• Do not use Tenoric 25 if you occur allergic to it, or if you are unable to urinate, have a severe heart problem, or if you are allergic to sulfa medications.
• While taking Tenoric 25, see out for vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive sweating. These can begin to critical dehydration, which can besides lower your blood pressure. Low blood pressure can be a severe and deadly condition.
• To make sure that Tenoric Tablet is safe for you, inform your doctor in advance if you have any of these conditions: heart disease or congestive heart failure, kidney disease, liver disease, lupus, gout, psoriasis, adrenal gland tumor, glaucoma, diabetes, or asthma.
• Tenoric Tablet can cause injury or death of an unborn baby if pregnant women take it in the second or the third trimester. Use of effective birth control is recommended while taking this medicine. Consult your doctor about carefully taking this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Atenolol Chlorthalidone Dosage Instructions:
Your doctor will decide your dosage after testing you correctly. Remember to follow your doctor?s directions accurately for best effects.
If you forget a dose of Tenoric Tablet for any reasons, take it at the moment you remember it. Though, skip the missed dosage if the time to catch the next dose is nearly up. Taking Double doses near to each other can begin to excess medicine in your body, which can be dangerous.
In fact of an Overdose of Tenoric Tablet, Get Emergency remedial care. Do not Overdose. Overdose may occur in critical tiredness, trouble breathing, slow heart rate, chest distress, swelling, lightheadedness, or fainting.
What are the Side Effects of Tenoric 25 Tablets?
Some general side effects of Atenolol Chlorthalidone are dizziness, lightheadedness, swelling in ankles or feet, or flushing. If any of those Side effects continue or worsen, receive medical care Quickly.
The Chlorthalidone in this Drug may induce your body to waste too enough water, salt, and minerals which can cause effects like excessive Thirst, so dry mouth, muscle pains, dizziness, abnormal or speedy heartbeat, or trouble. Talk to your doctor right away in such a situation
Why Buy Tenoric 25 Tablet from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Tenoric 25 Tablet, manufactured by Ipca Laboratories Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.